Light, fluffy and moist Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins, made with fresh or frozen raspberries. This easy one-bowl recipe is a winner!
Juicy and succulent with a hint of tartness, it’s obvious why raspberries are popular, and I wish they were easily available in India. Luckily, baking with frozen raspberries give equally good results so I won’t complain 🙂
Just by adding a few chunks of white chocolate in the batter helps you get the pop of melting sweetness that goes perfectly with the tart raspberries!
Using oil instead of butter helps in getting a tender crumb (read my oil v/s butter ‘Science Behind’ experiment to know more!). Its very important to not over-mix the muffin batter to get the light tender crumb. Be very gentle while folding in the raspberries as well, you don’t want them to puncture and mix into the batter too much.
This recipe yields 12 normal sized raspberry white chocolate muffins. You can also make 10 tall muffins instead. Other berries like strawberries, blueberries and cranberries would taste equally good in this recipe as a substitute.
If chocolate is your poison, then check out these Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Muffins with a Nutella surprise in the center!
Video on how to make these raspberry white chocolate muffins
Check out my video on how to make these Muffins on Instagram! Like, comment & share!
Follow me on Instagram @noopurs_kitchen. Don’t forget to click, share and tag @noopurs_kitchen when you try this recipe out! I love looking at all your creations.
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- 250 g All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 240 ml thick yoghurt
- 80 ml oil
- 150 g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 100 g white chocolate – chopped to small chunks
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a 12-muffin tray with liners or brush with butter.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt, oil, sugar & vanilla till well combined and homogenized.
- Add eggs one a time and mix in.
- Add the dry ingredients and fold gently till combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate and raspberries gently.
- Using an ice-cream scoop or 2 spoons, transfer the batter into the muffin tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-22 minutes till the top is golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.